The Matrix (1999)
|The Matrix (1999)|
|Choice to Wake Up (red Pill)
Morpheus Red/Blue Pill Choice for Neo (26Min) YT2 YT3
- At last. Welcome, Neo. As you no doubt have guessed, I am Morpheus.
- It's an honour to meet you.
- No, the honour is mine. Please, come. Sit. I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole? Hm?
- You could say that.
- I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up.
Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
- Why not?
- Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
- I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it.
You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinterin your mind driving you mad.
It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
- The Matrix?
- Do you want to know what it is? The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room.
You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television.
You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
- What truth?
- That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch.
A prison for your mind.... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.
This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back.
You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more.
|Waking from the Dream
Morpheus: The pill you took is part of a trace program. Itís designed to disrupt your input/output carrier signal so we can pinpoint your location.
Neo: What does that mean?
Cypher: It means, buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy, because Kansas is about to go bye-bye.
Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream?
How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
Neo: This can't be ...
Morpheus: Be what? be REAL?
|Unplugging from the Illusion
|While Millions of others are still
plugged in their Pods
|Welcome to the Real World -
Rebuilding the body
Neo: Am I dead? Morpheus: Far from it! [He still needs a lot of work] Neo: What are you doing? Morpheus: Your muscles have atrophied and we are rebuildinh them!
Neo: Why do my eyes hurt? Morpheus: You have never used them before! Rest Neo the answers are coming!
|Morpheus, quoting the biblical King Nebuchadnezzar
"I dreamed a dream . . . but now that dream is gone from me" (Daniel 2:3)
Morpheus: You have been living in a dream world.